Monday, January 26, 2015

Auto News

See more at: http://autoweek.com/article/car-news/nhtsa-will-add-automatic-braking-list-recommended-safety-tech#sthash.tUq2SZf6.dpuf


I am very interested in cars, and auto news.  I read a lot on cars and the new models that are coming out.  I wrote my senior paper on automobiles.  They have impacted my life in different ways.  I have made friends from car meets, and having good times working on them.  This article is stating that the NHTSA is planning to add two automatic braking systems to automobiles.  This is a huge move in the industry because automatic breaking is very new technology in automobiles.  It is extremely futuristic.  Auto braking is going to help massively in safety due to people not paying attention.  Texting and surfing the internet on mobile phones while driving is an extremely big problem in traffic issues today.  Automatic braking should help solve some of these issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment