Thursday, January 29, 2015

Again with the drones?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/26/world/yemen-us/index.html

I feel as if Drones are becoming a big part of warfare for America.  I am not too sure about how i feel about drones.  I mean, what if we don't really know how they are going to react in warfare?  So, the USA sends a drone to Yemen and drops a bomb on them.  To be completely honest, I am not following what is happening in Yemen or anything like that.  But i feel as if using a drone is almost cowardly.  If we have a problem with them, i feel as if we should go in and fight them ourselves.  Should we get rid of Al-Qaeda? Oh absolutely.  We've been trying to for a while now. I am not too sure that drones is the right way to handle it though.  Yes, drones save lives of our brave soldiers who fight for us every single day.  Which is good, of course.  But does Obama really need to have the power to be able to just drop bombs on anything he wants with a drone? I'll let you think about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment